The mobile app crush mode will work seamlessly with several weigh heads, this guide outlines how to setup your Tru-Test XR5000 to correctly send information in the correct format to the Breedr app.
Go to your Tru-Test XRS5000 home screen and select 'Settings'.
2. Open the menu and scroll pages until you find Connections
3. Select the Connections menu, scroll down to the Android device you want to pair and select with the enter button.
4. Scroll down to Configuration in the sub connections menu
5. Scroll down and select Output sub menu and select EID, Weight
6. Your XR5000 should now sending data to Breedr in the correct format.
7. Go to the Breedr app and tap the Bluetooth icon at the top right of the screen.
This will open up the devices page, you should see the XR5000 list and then you can tap to connect the XR5000 to your Breedr app.
See our Crush Mode explained guide below
Need some help? Use the chat window to your right on web or the help button on mobile, call our customer support team on 01243 210386 or email support firstname.lastname@example.org