To log an activity against your animals please ensure you are using your Breedr mobile app.
Navigate to the animal icon at the bottom of the mobile page, to open your animals list.
2. At the bottom right hand page, tap the pen icon to open the "manage" option.
3. You can now bulk select animals to apply the activity, by selecting the animal button on the right hand side - once the animal is selected the animal button will turn green - as shown below:
4. When the animals you need have been selected, hit the manage button again to see the activities option and select Log Activities:
5. A screen of activities will then appear and can be selected by clicking - as shown below. You can go back at and reselect at anytime by hitting the back button.
6. The date for the activity will always default to current date, but this can be changed by clicking on the calendar and adding the relevant date for the activity. A note with a reason and any relevant detail can also be added.
7. If all the details have been entered correctly, click "save and continue" to add this activity to your animal data timeline.
8. The screen will then confirm the activity has been logged successfully and prompt you to select the back button to view your animal.
9. Your activity will now be permanently logged against your animal in a visible timeline with corresponding date.
If you need further assistance, please use the chat window to your right, call our customer support team on 01243 210286 or email support email@example.com