1. Login to Breedr and navigate to your animals by clicking the animal icon, to the left of the screen.
2. Search for the animal passport number in the search box top left. You can use the last 4 digits of passport number to search if easier.
3. Once the animal has been found, navigate to the 3 dots to the far right of the animal line item. Click the 3 dots to bring up the options of "Mark off farm", "Change group" or "Mark as dead" click the "Mark off farm" option
4. A short form will then appear on screen. The move date it will default to today's date and you will have the option to select a date in the past, to accurately confirm the move date.
You will then need to complete the form fields with the relevant information so this can complete your animal movement history requirements.
If you are moving to an abattoir, the relevant CPH will also be required - your EC number can be out into the notes field.
5. Once the correct information has been added, press the confirm button to move the animal or animals off of the farm.
6. Please note once the animal has been confirmed to moved off farm, this can not be undone without contacting the support team.
You will no longer be able to see the animal and the count of your animals on farm displayed will adjust accordingly.
7. If your animal moved from one holding to another, the holding the animal moved to will update with the relevant animal data and view, if also synced with Breedr.
If you need further assistance, please use the chat window to your right, call our customer support team on 01243 210286 or email support firstname.lastname@example.org