You can add and manage account users on both the web or mobile app. The user role allows users to have different permissions access to your account.
Please see below table which highlights different user roles visibility and access within the system.
Please see our short video on how to add a user via the mobile app.
Follow step by step instructions on how to invite users via the mobile app.
At the top of your mobile screen, you will see a 'user' icon next to the bluetooth icon. Click on this button.
Select User management
4. Select the yellow plus icon
5. You are now able to add a new user to your account. Fill in the user details and click 'Save & Continue'.
The new user will receive an email sent to the address you inputted with instructions for logging in.
See our short video on how to add a user to your account via the web app
Follow step by step instructions on how to invite users via the web app.
1. Once logged into the web app navigate to the settings cog bottom left of the screen
2. Select user management next click invite user
3. Complete the user profile details, once this is complete 'Save & Continue' to generate the invite to your new user.
3. The new user will then receive an email inviting them to download the Breedr app and login.
Editing or Deleting Users
You can only edit or delete users on your account via the web app.
On your web app select the settings cog
Under settings select User management.
3. Select View profile for the user you wish to edit
4. Next edit the drop down options for user type to change the user role, account status to disable or delete user by selecting the red button on the top right.
Need some help? Use the chat window to your right on web or the help button on mobile, call our customer support team on 01243 210386 or email support email@example.com