Once you have logged in to your account, you are able to upload animal details via the web app. This is particularly useful for our Northern Ireland farmers as Breedr works on connectivity to APHIS or farmers that don't yet have their BCMS farm software details.
1. Click on the ‘My Livestock’ page which is shown on the right hand side of your screen. This is shown by the cow icon.
2. Click on the ‘Advanced’ button on the top right hand side.
3. First, click on ‘Animal’, then press the arrow for the next stage.
4. Select the appropriate document to upload. It must be saved as a CSV file. Click ‘Open’.
5. Check this is the correct file and click the arrow to go to the next step.
6. Click on the drop down options and select the option relevant to your data. Passport ID, electronic ID, visual ID, sex, date of birth and animal breed is the required basic information for a first upload, more can be added depending on how much detail you want. This can be added at a later date.
7. Check that the column headings match your data headings , you can leave it on 'IGNORE' if there is any data that isn't relevant and this information will not be uploaded. Press the arrow to upload and your data will be imported.
8. Your data will upload, and any errors will be shown.
If you need further assistance, please use the chat window to your right, call our customer support team on 01243 210286 or email support firstname.lastname@example.org