Watch how to upload data on the web app via Advanced Upload:
Or follow step-by-step instructions:
1. At the bottom of the left panel, you will find the Import Data logo.
2. Clicked into that section and select the Custom import (advanced) link in the top right of the screen.
3. Select and click the Activity button.
4. Then select the forward arrow for the next stage.
5. Select the relevant CSV document to upload. Click Open.
6. Check this is the correct file and click the forward arrow to go to the next step.
7. Select the type of activity you want to upload data for.
For weights select Live Weight.
8. Use the drop down options to select the relevant title for each column of data.
If you don't wish to include any columns of data, select 'IGNORE' for this column.
Note: Passport number or EID (as long as the animal's EID is linked in your account) are needed to match the data to the animal. The passport number cannot contain any gaps.
9. When you have selected the relevant headings for your data, click the arrow to upload and your data will be inputted.
Note: any columns with 'IGNORE' selected, will not be inputted.
10. Your data will upload, and any errors will be shown in red.
E.g. if the passport number you have put down does not match any of the animal passports in your account.
11. Once your data has uploaded you can head back to the My Livestock page to see the data in situ.
If you need further assistance, please use the chat window to your right, call our customer support team on 01243 210286 or email support email@example.com