In order to upload animal data, the corresponding animal/s must be uploaded into Breedr first so we can match activity data with to them.
Please ensure that when uploading carcass sale data that you have moved the animal off-farm first - if an off movement needs to be generated.
This will allow you to approve the movement in the regulatory page for doing movements to BCMS through Breedr. Uploading the carcass data first will just mark the animal as dead and move to archive, which does not send the movement to BCMS.
Watch how to upload data on the web app:
Or follow step-by-step instructions:
1. Navigate towards the left hand side panel and you will find Import Data, click here.
2. Then select the Custom import.
3. In this example we are uploading live weight data, this falls under the performance category. Click into performance.
4. Select live weight.
5. Select upload file (remember the file must be a CSV. file type)
6. Select the relevant CSV document to upload. Click Open.
7. Check this is the correct file and click next.
8. Use the drop down options to select the relevant title for each column of data - you can use the 'Match columns' button to automatically select the headings.
Note: This only works if the heading title is exactly the same as the one you're uploading.
Note: Titles marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields.
9. Once you are happy, select finish upload.
11. Once uploaded you should see this screen below. You can see the data you have uploaded in the animal's history timeline.
Note: Any errors will be shown in red:
E.g. if the passport number you have put down does not match any of the animal passports in your account.
Need some help? Use the chat window to your right on web or the help button on mobile, call our customer support team on +44 (0) 3300 436327 or email support email@example.com