First, turn on your SRS2 EID stick reader.
- Go to your bluetooth settings on your phone. Make sure the bluetooth is turned on and look for your SRS2 stick reader. It should show under 'Other devices' if you haven't connected them before.
- Select SRS2, it should now say 'Connected'.
3. Now log in to your Breedr app and click on the bluetooth icon at the top of your home screen.
4. Click on 'XRS2' to connect.
5. The devices should now be connected and it will be confirmed by a green box.
6. A blue light will appear on the stick reader to confirm that it is connected to a bluetooth device.
If you need further assistance, please use the chat window to your right, call our customer support team on 01243 210286 or email support email@example.com