First, turn on your EID stick reader.
Go to your bluetooth settings on your phone. Make sure the bluetooth is turned on and look for your SRS2/XRS2 stick reader. It should show under 'Other devices' if you haven't connected them before.
2. Select SRS2/XRS2, it should now say 'Connected'.
3. Now log in to your Breedr app and click on the Bluetooth icon at the top of your home screen.
4. Click on 'SRS2/XRS2' to connect.
5. The devices should now be connected and it will be confirmed by a green box.
6. A blue light will appear on the stick reader to confirm that it is connected to a bluetooth device.
Need some help? Use the chat window to your right on web or the help button on mobile, call our customer support team on +44 (0) 3300 436327 or email support email@example.com