- Turn on your SRS2
2. Go to your bluetooth settings on your phone. Make sure the bluetooth is turned on and look for your SRS2 stick reader. It should show under 'Available devices' if you haven't connected them before.
3. Click 'Ok' to pair the devices.
4. It should now say 'Connected'.
5. A blue light will appear on the stick reader to confirm that it is connected to a bluetooth device.
6. Now log in to your Breedr app and click on the bluetooth icon at the top of your home screen.
7. Click on 'XRS2' to connect.
7. The devices should now be connected and it will be confirmed by a green box.
Read about how you can search for an EID tag in the app
If you need further assistance, please use the chat window to your right, call our customer support team on 01243 210286 or email support firstname.lastname@example.org