- Turn on your SRS2 and Eziweigh
2. Go to your bluetooth settings on your phone. Make sure the bluetooth is turned on and look for your SRS2 stick reader and Eziweigh. They should show under 'Available devices' if you haven't connected them before.
3. Click on the devices to pair them. When you click on 'EziWeigh' it may ask for a code, this will be 0000. It should now say 'Connected'. Both the Eziweigh and the stick reader should be connected.
4. Now log in to your Breedr app and click on the bluetooth icon at the top of your home screen.
5. The devices now need to be connected to the Breedr app. Click on 'Eziweigh' and 'XRS2' to connect the devices.
6. The devices should now be connected and it will be confirmed by a green box.
7. A blue light will appear on the stick reader to confirm that it is connected to a bluetooth device.
Now that you've connected your devices find out how the crush mode works in this article
If you need further assistance, please use the chat window to your right, call our customer support team on 01243 210286 or email support firstname.lastname@example.org