Watch this video on how to run a crush session manually
Follow these step by step instructions on using crush mode without compatible equipment
From your home screen, you can either select 'Quick weigh' or 'Manage crush sessions' under the quick actions header.
The 'quick weigh' will take you straight into a crush session whereas managing a crush session gives you the option to setup a session with drafts, see your templates and view your session history.
3. You are able to draft animals into groups or fields/pens from conditions such as weight, sex and date on farm. Then head to the 'Launch session' button at the bottom of the screen.
4. You can manually search for the animals as they come into the crush by tapping the the 'Tap to search' button.
5. You are then shown a list of your animals that you can scroll and select or search for by passport number. You can type part of the passport number into the search bar and the required animal will show up.
6. Once you've selected your animal, you can type in their weight which will be shown on your scales.
7. To continue to record more animals, press the arrow to the right. If you want to finish your weigh session, press the pause button.
8. This will give you a session summary. You now have the option to 'save and finish' or 'return to session later'.
Need some help? Use the chat window to your right on web or the help button on mobile, call our customer support team on 01243 210386 or email support firstname.lastname@example.org