When you join Breedr your account will be available to access on the Breedr mobile app available on Apple iOS 12 and Android 6.0.1. You can also access your account on the Breedr web app available on your web browser, no software download required.
So whats the difference between web app and the mobile app?
Our web app contains the majority of your account settings and all of your detailed animal performance charts and downloadable reports, as well regulatory approvals for movements. You can also have a larger view of your herd list, add some activities and upload data here.
The data you log is stored across both mobile and web in real time and updates for all users.
Web App Functions
- User settings - update contact/profile details and upload avatar pic
- Email settings - update email address
- Security settings - update password when logged in
- Farm settings - update farm details, request farm software details, connect and import your animals from BCMS, turn on Regulatory Movements
- User management - invite users to your account
- Sire information - log and manage sire details
- Supplier management - add and manage trade contacts
- Address book - create and store contacts and addresses for re-use
We have created a list of detailed animal performance and regulatory reports for your farm that can be viewed and downloaded as a CSV, Excel or PDF.
Clink the report links below from the web app - remember you will need to have logged the relevant data to see this in your report!
If there are any additional reports you would like to discuss, please contact the support team .
Animal list and filter:
View animals in table list
Filter and export animal table list
View animal performance chart
View last and estimated weights
Create Groups and Fields:
Create and manage groups, easily add or delete group names and assign animals
Create fields to mirror your farm, assign and move animals as they move
Send and receive messages to your account users via the Breedr messaging tool.
Regulatory Approvals for Movements:
Opt in for movements on the farm settings page and then log animal movements and send to BCMS for regulatory requirements.
Mobile App Functions
- Treatments such as de-budding, shearing or hoof trims
- Vet & Med, administer medications and relevant withdrawal days
- Performance, condition score
- Breeding, such as PD test, AI, Weaning and more
- Birth & Death
- Financial, for any basic animal related cost, purchase or carcass sale
- Log Notes against animals for lost tags or observations to share with the farm team
- Weigh and draft your animals to a group or field at the crush
- Link your Tru-test weigh head and EID sticks for a seamless weighing experience
- Use manually if you don't have a weigh head or EID reader/tags
- Use crush mode offline, for those limited network areas
- Pause and restart weigh session at anytime for those predictable interruptions
- Immediately see DLWG (once you have 2 weights per animal)
- Fire up app in wifi to save your weigh sessions when online
Groups and Fields
- Create groups and locations to sort and organise your animals easily
- Move to group/field by selecting and moving animals individually or in batches
- Create and receive messages for users on your account
- Receive requests for livestock availability
- View requests and associated animal specifications
- Review and submit animals for sale
- View and offer on live weight animals for sale
- List your animals and receive offers
If you need further assistance, please use the chat window to your right, call our customer support team on 01243 210286 or email support email@example.com