Watch this video to see how to set alerts against animals.
Follow step by step instructions on setting alerts against animals.
1. Select the animal you want to add an alert/flag for and click on the '+alert' button.
2. You are now able to add an alert against the animal with an alert type, set a reminder date and add notes if required.
3. This alert will appear in the 'Updates and alerts' on the home page.
4. If it is a high priority, on the day of an alert reminder date, a red dot will appear at the bottom of the page and against the animal as a reminder.
5. You are able to 'Snooze' the alert to put back the alert date or you can mark the alert as done to remove it.
Need some help? Use the chat window to your right on web or the help button on mobile, call our customer support team on +44 (0) 3300 436327 or email support firstname.lastname@example.org