Please click the button below for a step by step guide on how to export and save a file to your computer from FarmPlan
Follow step-by-step instructions on how to upload your Farmplan weigh data
The standard file export from FarmPlan is an .xls file, once you have exported this from FarmPlan it is important that you don't make any amendments to the file before you upload into Breedr. This is because we have built the upload tool within Breedr to work as conveniently as possible, so it does not require any format changes.
To upload your FarmPlan .xls file, make sure you are logged into the Breedr web app
1. Once logged in, head to the right hand icon panel and select the uploader tool, found at the bottom of the panel
2. Next click the FarmPlan logo to select FarmPlan weight upload, this will then highlight blue and you can
3. Click the yellow Choose file button to then select the FarmPlan .xls file of your choice.
4. Once you have selected your file, you will see the file name appear and you can either select Import to go ahead or Cancel, if you would like to select a different file.
5. Once your file has successfully imported a green Complete banner will appear on screen with confirmation on how many weights have successfully uploaded.
6. By clicking Show import data on the right of the banner you will then also be able to preview the uploaded data in a window below. This will also confirm any weight data that did not upload.
Important: Only weights associated with animals on your farm within Breedr will upload successfully. If there is weigh data for animals with passport data not within Breedr, this weigh data will not upload.
If you would like to upload historical weigh data for animals that are no longer on your farm please see this guide on how to 👉 Upload Animals first and then you can upload the corresponding weigh data against them.
Need some help? Chat with us using the chat icon to your right on web, the help button on mobile. Call us on 01243 210286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,